- Posted by Frank Salatto 14 Jun
- 0 Comments
Rep. Pete Olson (R-TX) to Keynote Nextgov’s “Healthcare 2030” Forum
Event to explore government’s role in leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to shape the future of healthcare
Wednesday, March 13 — 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Hotel Monaco, Washington. D.C.
Washington, D.C. (March 7, 2019) — U.S. Representative Pete Olson (R-TX) and leading healthcare tech experts will take the stage at Nextgov’s Healthcare 2030: The Future of Intelligent Healthcare event on March 13 to discuss the strategies that federal government must develop now to prepare for the digital future of public health.
Nextgov, Government Executive Media Group’s federal tech-focused media brand, offers insightful policy events and journalism to facilitate greater discourse around the innovations that are transforming the way government agencies support citizens.
Hosted at Hotel Monaco in Washington D.C., the healthcare and tech forum will examine how artificial intelligence-based applications can help optimize the healthcare enterprise, enhance patient care through the integration of robotics, and identify and mitigate public health threats before they emerge. In addition to Congressman Olson, featured speakers include:
- Dr. Richard Satava, Professor Emeritus of Surgery, University of Washington Medical Center
- Dr. Jean Vettel, Senior Science Lead/Neuroscientist, U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Dr. June Lee, Chair, NIH Artificial Intelligence Interest Group and Clinical Pharmacologist/ Program Director, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Dr. Don Rucker, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Ryan Vega, Acting Executive Director, VHA Innovation Ecosystem, U.S. Department Veterans Affairs
The full event agenda and additional details are available here: https://www.nextgov.com/feature/healthcare-2030/
The event is open to the press.
WHAT: Healthcare 2030: The Future of Intelligent Healthcare
WHEN: Wednesday, March 13; 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. EST
WHERE: Hotel Monaco (700 F Street NW, Washington, DC 20004)
Healthcare 2030: The Future of Intelligent Healthcare is exclusively underwritten by Accenture.
Nextgov is the go-to information resource for federal technology decision-makers. Nextgov’s editorial mission is to lead the national discussion about how technology and innovation are transforming the way government agencies serve citizens and perform vital functions. Produced by Government Executive Media Group of Atlantic Media, Nextgov offers a platform for influential thinkers across government, academia, and the private sector to provide fresh and provocative insights on key federal IT topics. Nextgov is led by Executive Editor Frank Konkel and Managing Editor Heather Kuldell.